Sunday, December 26, 2010

#6 Gate B5

6. Gate B5


There are bunnies in my nose.
Little grayish brown bunnies
They live in vents in the airport

Inside is no different than outside at a gate
Snow flaked air gives my cheeks monkey bites

Where is my chap stick?

I want to know who bullied the lighting in the airport as a kid to make him treat me this way
Maybe he should talk to someone about it

My mouth looks vintage
My lips are cobras shedding their skin.

Flyers will do everything to avoid eye contact
Stare-rs are soul stealing
I’m doing it on purpose
It makes me feel like that bully must feel.
Guilty.

I keep sneezing into my armpit
I wonder if I’m allergic to airports
but it’s probably just the bunnies

1 comment:

  1. ha! great. superduper. love these small moments. feed me!

    There are bunnies in my nose.
    -i love it when first lines are ninjas. even adorable ninjas.

    I want to know who bullied the lighting in the airport as a kid to make him treat me this way
    Maybe he should talk to someone about it
    -ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyes. i am in LOVE with this. in love. funny and right and true. yes for days. i am doing a drag show in dresses of yeses when i read this. take us with you, ma'am. carry on.


    My lips are cobras shedding their skin.
    -oh girl. tap into it.

    platz, i am hooked. can't wait to read more you talent, you satrdust sneezer.

    ReplyDelete