Wednesday, December 22, 2010

(3rd) Precipitation

Precipitation

Today is a rainforest of over dramatic egos
Speeding down the freeways in the overpriced soul sucking two door douche-mobiles
Blinking distraction and ignorance is dangerous.
Sitting on the roof in the forest the rain whispers in my ears that it’s time to slow down.
Sit back in my skin
Do you hear it?
Rain speaks. Rain says;
“Refresh yourself. Clean up. Hydrate your memory of a day when thoughts and emotions were more valuable than time and money.”
I am a loving Lioness of God, who sees and perceives the presence of the divine surrounding her, and who falls in love with that experience.
Today I fall in love.
Today I let my claws retract.
Inhale the birth of a cloud and exhale the death of a judgment.
I am a beast, a nonhuman, a filthy creature being cleansed.
I am a lioness who hunts downs hypocrisy and pounces on pretension.
But not today
Today my coat is drenched in celestial dew and I am in love with the spirit inside of raindrops.
Giving over to release and offering up to the universe my pride.
Tonight when you get home to your barely furnished condo and park your black black engine, stand in the street for a moment.
Let your palate slide back and face the sky, because rain has something to say and you’re only going to listen if it smacks you in the face.

1 comment:

  1. lovely lovely loveliness

    Today I fall in love.
    Today I let my claws retract.
    Inhale the birth of a cloud and exhale the death of a judgment.
    I am a beast, a nonhuman, a filthy creature being cleansed.
    - this engine. this is what i want to drive me home.

    ReplyDelete