Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Betting On New York

I am a huge NY sports fan...
I love The Yankees and The Giants.
Someone once told me this makes me the ultimate American. <- I 100% disagree with this statement but it was said.
Saturday night my Buddy (whos from NY) and I made the greatest bet on football I've been a part of.

The bet goes as such-
If I win AP would have to get his back waxed.
If I lose our buddy JA would get his taint waxed.
... all I have to do is pick the teams and pay for the waxing...

Our picks were all the same -(we hang out too much maybe)
except for 2 games and the monday night game.
Miami @ Tenn
Atlanta @ NY
He took the home teams...
He won Tenn and Lost NY.

Comes down to the tie-breaker MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!

He took The Redskins I...naturally... took The Giants.
What a freaking game!?!
If you don't know who won - go to ESPN.com right now.

AP, if you're reading this. You know how excited I am to see you today.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment