Sunday, March 21, 2010

The NEW FACE! on the $50 bill!

"A group of 14 GOP congressmen, led by Republican Patrick McHenry," ( who clearly have nothing better to do during such a critical time in American History) have "Introduced legislation to have the image of Ronald Reagan's face enshrined on the $50 bill, displacing that of former President Ulysses S. Grant"

They claim; "Every generation needs it's own heroes"

OH! I get it!
My bad, this whole time I thought we had historically signifigant Presidents on our currency.
Stupid me... we only want generational heroes?
Lets change the whole lot of currency then!

and no Reagan is a bad idea... if we're putting heroes on cash money - this is who I want to see...

I want Nelson Mandela on the 10$ bill.

I want the Dalai Lama on the 5

I want The Subway Hero on the 20

I want Bono on the 50$ ... sorry reagan... I dont like him either but he's given more than you ever did.

I want George Clooney on the 100$

and....

fuck it...

Batman on the 1$ bill.

If I was stripping to pay for college "the American way" I would feel much better seeing Batman in my panties.

2 comments: