Thursday, November 5, 2009

Test that got me

So I took this quiz online -because when we have 15mins and are bored we do stupid things...
only MINE hit me RIGHT on the Head
here it is
Nonsense Hurricane's
DATING PERSONA TEST Results...

"Colorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.

Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you’re the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.

You don’t seem to take yourself too seriously, and that’s refreshing. You aren’t uptight; you don’t over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn’t a top priority—a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven’t had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You’re very selective.

The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You’re out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone."


wow...
just
wow.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's spot on for a number of us.

    This could have been written for a few of my best female friends but parts of it could have been written for me as well.

    I think that wild part of us is searching for something more than what most nice people can offer. Of course we end up making them bleed, but the reality is how can we accept anything half-hearted?

    Perhaps the issue is that we become so selective that it frustrates us and our closest friends who want us to be satisfied with something or someone available.

    Is it possible for a wild rose to "settle"? I'd love to think that if I ever connected with my female equal that we'd have the skills and passion to build harmony and love that didn't rely on drama for passion. I have no idea if that's possible. I don't see many examples of relationships that are much more than poor compromises. Anyway, that's a bit gloomy. Your post got me started on a big topic. Cya!

    ReplyDelete